Project level access
As a MARIN client you have access to all the projects that you are currently using, including MITS itself.
By having access to a certain projects you can:
- add a new issue (See Adding an issue);
- comment on an existing issue;
- view the list of issues associated to a project (based on the access levels);
Issue level access
Any issue in MITS has a special property called Security Level. It sets the visibility of the issue:
- private: only the reporter and the MARIN engineers and managers can view the issue
- public: any user that has access to the project can view the issue
Setting the security level
The Security Level is set by default to Private when the issue is created.
Only the Development Team or the Project Administrator can change it.